THE FOLLOWING DESCRIBES THE TERMS ON WHICH ALLEN STAFFORD OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO HIS SERVICES.
Welcome to the User Agreement (the “Agreement” or “User Agreement”) for Allen Stafford Communications Coach (the “Site”). Do not use or access our services if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may amend this Agreement anytime by posting the amended terms on the Site. Unless otherwise noted, all amended terms become effective immediately to posting on the Site. This Agreement is effective on August 1st, 2022, for all users.
1.0 Permitted Uses.
In using any service provided by Allen Stafford, you will
- Comply with all laws;
- Comply with any codes of conduct or other notices we provide; and
2.0 Forbidden Uses.
In using any service provided by Allen Stafford, you may not
- Use the service in any way that harms Allen Stafford or its affiliates, resellers, distributors and/or sellers (collectively, the “Allen Stafford parties”), or any customer of an Allen Stafford party;
- Engage in, facilitate, or further unlawful conduct;
- Damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the networks connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service;
- Resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service, unless you have a contract with Allen Stafford that permits you to do so;
Allen Stafford hereby grants the customer a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide License to use the content of the purchased document per the terms defined.
- You may modify the document for your purposes.
- You may distribute the modified document.
- You may not distribute the purchased document in its source form to anyone outside your organization.
- You may not resell the purchased document in its source form.
- You must give any other recipients of the Work or Derivative Works a copy of this License.
- You must cause any modified files to carry prominent notices stating that You changed the files.
- Any derivative works you distribute must retain all copyright, patent, trademark, and attribution notices from the source form, excluding those that do not apply to any part of the derivative work.
- You may add your copyright statement to your modifications and may provide additional or different license terms and conditions for use, reproduction, or distribution of your modifications, or for any such derivative works as a whole, provided your use, reproduction, and distribution of the work otherwise complies with the conditions stated in this License.
- You may not use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names in the original document except as required for reasonable and customary use in describing the work’s origin.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit your activity, immediately remove your purchases, warn our community of your actions, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your membership, and refuse to provide our services to you if:
- You breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference.
- We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
- We believe your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users, or us.
Our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers provide our website and services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, expressed, implied, or statutory. Our subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, implementation of the purchased product, and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In no event shall Allen Stafford be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if the materials or an authorized user of the materials has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
This License shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Allen Stafford at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this License, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.